Improvement in efficiency
Recouped in HR productivity
The GSI team are experienced, loyal and up to date with current industry knowledge and have enabled Groupe Vezina to develop the ability to react and adapt to our own challenges in a proactive way.
With his methodological approach, he helped us focus our efforts in the right areas and provided us with the advice and guidance we were looking for.
We received many positive comments and some great feedback from many of the attendees.
Lori Duclos, BBA, FCIP, CRM
First Vice President Education Day Chair Canadian Association of Insurance Women
De plus, les solutions apportées sont avant-gardistes sans être trop contraignantes. C’est une recherche de l’efficacité tout en respectant notre entreprise.
Stéphan Richard, C. d'A.A., MBA
Director, Commercial Lines, Assurancia Estrie Inc.
Vous avez surtout pris le temps de comprendre la dynamique du travail avant de nous proposer des solutions, lesquelles se sont avérées innovatrices afin de rendre notre entreprise plus productive et efficace.
General Manager, Soly Chabot Ranger
Congratulations to you and your team at Solutions Gradient for your excellent work.
Marketing director, Essor
Ce sont de vrais professionnels avec une grande expertise dans le domaine de l'assurance. Je les recommande à n'importe quelle firme de courtage d'assurance IARD.
Assurancia Tardif Group
The GSI team worked easily with all employees involved with the integration and they became a part of our culture and our corporate family over the course of their mandate. Furthermore, GSI provided me with an independent lens through which key issues and variables were discussed.
Executive Vice President, CFO Dale Parizeau Morris Mackenzie
Sean's approach to the sales process is directly aligned with the professional manner that we wish to present to our customers. We have a much more focused and professional sales force as a result.
President, Ogilvy & Ogilvy
Nous utilisons les étapes qu'elle [Ann Marie] a présentées cette semaine-là et l'impact le plus important se situe au niveau de la façon dont nous traitons les renouvellements.
Groupe Plural - PMT ROY
The team at Gradient Solutions offer innovative ways to find solutions to making your business work more effectively and efficiently.
President, Gerald Shtull & Associates
I just wanted to thank you again for putting us in touch with Gradient Solutions. We just had Ann Marie at our office, she was outstanding!!!
CJ Campbell Insurance
With the help of GSI we were able to implement a new BMS with new workflows over a 5 month time frame. I am quite convinced that without their help we would not have been able to achieve these results in such a short period of time.
GGA Inc., PMA Assurance et Services Financiers
I was very impressed with both the quality of the Lean program and the delivery. It is so relevant to where we are as an organization and was well received.
Kevin J. Neiles
SCORE turned out to be everything we expected and more! We are seeing results in not only retention, but overall client satisfaction! Money well spent!
Thanks to SCORE, selling has never been easier. Sales are based on product and not premium. This makes us better brokers. In short, SCORE brings BENEFITS!
Gradient Solutions uses a systematic process called Lean Insurance™ which, through Kaizen workshops, breaks down traditional ways of working and builds new streamlined processes that create the capacity needed to deliver exceptional client experience. Our program also includes a clear project plan to quickly get you on the right track.
You will learn
- Which of the 7 deadly wastes are affecting your efficiency.
- How to reengineer your processes to take full advantage of your technology.
- How much your organization will benefit financially from change!
- How to use our unique measuring system, allowing you to know what’s going on at all times.
- What your organization’s true productivity potential really is!
What would you rather hear around your office?
- “Having to do it this way is such a waste of time.”
- “This document has a mistake in it.”
- “Sorry, I don’t know where the file is.”
- “The quote is on your desk.”
- “Here’s the presentation you needed.”
- “Congratulations on getting the sale!”
The CPI Diagnostic will identify and plot your offices’ unique indicators, allowing for an objective assessment of your current situation. From that starting point, you can set attainable objectives and build a strategic plan using those concrete indicators as your guide. The CPI Diagnostic will outline any potential obstacles that could block your path to success and offer next step solutions.
- Evaluation of standards within the office (documentation, processes, coding)
- Study of job descriptions versus what’s actually being done
- Analysis of the work habits of your producers, CSR’s and support staff
- Assessment of time management and scheduling
- Review of functionality and usage of your Broker Management System, Portals, Website and all other technology
- Evaluation of current reporting features as a management tool
- Status of strategic plan and its ratification throughout the office
- Effectiveness of the sales initiatives including New Business Production and portfolio development
- The 3 R’s – Renewals, Retention and Referrals
- Client Segmentation and its role in day to day processes
Status shown as red, yellow or green based on impact.
Dangers if unchanged
Inaction results in unachieved goals.
Solutions designed to achieve desired results.
Desired results are achieved.
CPI Broker Dashboard and Summary – A sampler
The CPI Diagnostic begins with a two day in-house session that involves various members of your staff including Management, IT and Operations. Gradient Solutions will then compile and analyze the data, documentation and information collected, and create The CPI Diagnostic Summary.
It will be presented in a half-day onsite session with Management in the weeks that follow the study. The Summary will indicate those areas of concern, outline the risk factors should no action be taken, and incorporate a Next Steps Recommendation Report. The CPI Diagnostic Summary will guide your business in the right direction and give you the right information you need to reach your goals.
Gradient Solutions will work with your staff to establish protocols and plot the path of conventional processes to move them into a uniform, efficient and streamlined paper-free workflow environment.
When the physical files in your office are replaced with a document management strategy, a modern, flexible work environment is created.
- An environment that facilitates business development.
- An environment where your client files can be accessed even if your office cannot. Servicing your clients and ensuring business continuity are key factors in any Disaster Recovery Program.
- An environment where space-filling file cabinets are replaced with productive employees advising clients and generating sales opportunities!
- An environment that can transition bulky Commercial files to move seamlessly and virtually from one ‘desk’ to another at the click of a button.
A good environment to work in!
At this time, a password is required in order to view the video. If you wish to view the video and have not been given a password, please contact us.
Did you know?
Employees spend on average 12 minutes processing a document.
- 9 minutes are spent looking for the document, handling it and filing it.
- Only 3 minutes are spent on the actual content.
What could your employee do with that 75% time savings?