Your access to and continued use of the Gradient Solutions website constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with these provisions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Site.
(a) Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited License
- The Texts, illustrations, graphics and images displayed on the website are and will remain at all time the property of Gradient Solutions, unless stipulated otherwise. The information cannot, under any circumstances, be sold, reproduced, copied, modified, published or distributed, in whole or in part, as the case may be, without express permission from Gradient Solutions.
- As a user of the website, you are granted a limited license to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified and you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the information is prohibited. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Gradient Solutions.
- Gradient Solutions will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.
(b) Other sites
- The website may contain links to other sites. These links are provided for convenience only as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed and Gradient Solutions does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites.
- A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Gradient Solutions is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected on the link or the description of the link to such other sites.
- The mention of another party or its product or service on the website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
- Access to this website is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that the website will be error-free or that the website will operate without interruption.
- Gradient Solutions is not responsible for any content or information that you may find undesirable or objectionable.
(d) No Liability
- Gradient Solutions disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Site.
- Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the website may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Gradient Solutions or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that a license has been granted by Gradient Solutions or other entities.
(f) Confidentiality Warning
- Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. Gradient Solutions will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Gradient Solutions through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize Gradient Solutions to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
(g) Computer Viruses
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the website does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
(h) Conformance with Law
- You agree that your use of the website shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
- You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site or the sending of any e-mail to an address listed on the Site.
(i) Choice of Law
- The laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of law provisions on your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.