SCORE! Driving better Customer Experience
The training you want, the credits you need.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to get started.
SCORE! How to personalize benefits and drive a better customer experience!
We all keep hearing about this expression “customer experience” but where did it come from and why should we even care? Our clients purchase an incredible amount of other products and services such as home furnishings, cars, vacations, legal advice, accounting services and so on…businesses today are doing all they can to drive an improved experience and Insurance will be benchmarked against those other businesses.
I’m happy to present “SCORE Customer Experience – how to personalize benefits and drive a better customer experience. This course was created for employers as much as employees to provide tools, tips and techniques to understand what drives a customer experience and how an improved customer experience also improves your bottom line.
The main objective of this course is to provide an interactive environment to understand what drives a customer experience. Participants will learn how to build an improved customer experience for their clients by personalizing it to their specific needs.
It’s time to WOW your customers!
- Title of this activity: How to personalize benefits and drive a better customer experience
- Length: 2 hours (static online course, webinar) or 3 hours (onsite)
- Number of participants: N/A
- Targeted clientele: Owners, managers and employees who are most in contact with clients negotiating (both for sales and retention).
- Training material: All of the participants will receive a training guide. The facilitator will use a Power Point presentation as a visual support.
- Learning strategies: This course is deployed as an interactive workshop, with several group discussions and exercises. The participative style of presentation is very important with these types of sessions in order to fully implicate all of the participants in the learning process.
- The main objective of this course is to provide an interactive environment to understand what drives a customer experience. Participants will learn how to build an improved customer experience for their clients by personalizing it to their specific needs.
At the end of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Understand and use the benefits of creating “Value” during a conversation with a client
- Learn how to personalize the 8 key factors that drive customer experience for each client
- Adapt their speech to Wow the client
Participants need to be open minded about understanding what truly drives customer experience and how to see their products and services from their client’s perspective. No other requirements are needed.
To start the course, click the first lesson title in the table above.